Noel Grant - I am Jamaican

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noel Grant - I am Jamaican

I believe that the real issue is Jamaicans have become fed up with the lack of local development now that the 1998 glory has lost it shine. However, Noel Grant has a story to tell. Here is his story.

At a young age, I had the chance to represent England, but why would I? In my mind, I am Jamaican. I represented Jamaica at Under-20 and Under-23 levels, and it still took me seven years to break into the senior team, which is one of my greatest achievements.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...amaican-_82631
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

*Joel

Comment

Noel or Joel?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I always wonder why the rats jump ship,they probably could not wait to be in water.
        His argument is one of acceptance,not necessarily one for automatic starting rights.
        He most certainly more Jakan than those rats.
        What will probably send Joel to the asylum is finding out that if he was actually born in Ja,that would be perspective changing for him,as he makes a case for being a Jamaican.
        Last edited by Rockman; December 6, 2016, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
          I always wonder why the rats jump ship,they probably could not wait to be in water.
          His argument is one of acceptance,not necessarily one for automatic starting rights.
          He most certainly more Jakan than those rats.
          What will probably send Joel to the asylum is finding out that if he was actually born in Ja,that would be perspective changing for him,as he makes a case for being a Jamaican.
          I disagree 100% with calling Snow ballas "rats". They're merely professional ballas trying to achieve their dream of playing in the WC... via JA. I don't see that as bad.

Ballas don't make policy so they're not responsible for policy fcuk ups

The real rats are in the JFF leadership. Those rats criminally neglect our tremendously gifted yutesand have led JA to the WORST OF ALL POSSIBLE OUTCOMES

Burrell and his JFF rats need to be fumigated...with extreme prejudice
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
            I always wonder why the rats jump ship...
            ...maybe for the same reason that sunshiners jump from wagon to wagon! Ah wonda who would know? LOL!
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
            X