RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A so concludes a delightful weekend of EPL football.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A so concludes a delightful weekend of EPL football.

One in which experience mattered, the seasoned teams(rich history of substained success)won whilst the so-called contenders continue to feel their way through.

Liverpool attacks in great numbers,a fast counterattack by the oponent..,West Ham failed to do that today.
    No Courtinho,why no Sturridge?

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
    One in which experience mattered, the seasoned teams(rich history of substained success)won whilst the so-called contenders continue to feel their way through.

Liverpool attacks in great numbers,a fast counterattack by the oponent..,West Ham failed to do that today.
    No Courtinho,why no Sturridge?
    Chelsea, Watford, Burnley, Southampton, Swansea, Leicester?? Ok then. LOL

Thirteen points back, at this stage, must be comforting too!! LOL
    Peter R

Comment

The Plan:
      We will deal with Spurs,City will be next.
      We will be within spitting distance of your team..

Comment

....and oh how we waan fi spit pon dem
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

That distance is fine by me... if you get to within "biting" distance though, unuh bettah watch out!
          Peter R

Comment

suarez reference is not mine

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

He's been behaving himself, so, I hope I didn't "goat mout'" him in any way!
              Peter R

Comment

Working...
              X