Saying Thank You Publicly!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saying Thank You Publicly!!

Approximately two years ago my son had a terrible Asthma attack around 7:00pm, we had to rush him to the Bustamante Hospital For Children. At the time I only had $500 from which I had paid bus fares to get to the hospital.

After seeing the doctor my son had to do a series of nebulizers, somewhere around 7 - 12 dosages; they were completed around 3 am the next morning after which we were free to take him home. Unfortunately all public transportation stopped running at that time and we had to get home to our other younger child age 4yrs being watched by her other sister age 15 years. We didn't have enough money to take a taxi so we decided to walk...3 am in the morning, father and mother with a young child roughly about 13/4 miles. The child was asleep, the mother looking scared but I kept my calm.

At about 10 minutes after starting our journey a car came down the road facing us, it turned and stopped. The driver who was wearing a hat said, "Daddy how far yuh going?", but I didn't answer. He repeated the question but this time he removed his hat and said , "A me man, the footballer Onandi Lowe. Come let me take you anywhere you are going". I did recognized him.

Upon getting into the car I realize that the other person was also another famous footballer named Walter Boyd. They asked what happened to my son and I explained while they showed real empathy. They took us home safely and while doing so explained that they were coming from a club and heading home when something compelled them to make a detour after which they saw us.

Although I did tell these real brothers thanks already, I would like to thank them again publicly.

HONOUR AND RESPECT ONANDI LOWE AND WALTER BOYD!!!

Source: https://www.facebook.com/Jamaicanbuz...type=3&theater
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Respect for "small" deeds that are huge in relative terms!
    Peter R

Comment

The great Onandi Lowe.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I love stories like this!!
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Love positive stories like these. Thanks for sharing

Comment

Working...
          X