Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......I'm back & I have some info on

some youth players -

*Bayern Munich were so impressed with this 12 year old that they posted this video on their twitter - https://twitter.com/FCBayernUS/statu...33678877347840
    That is Jack Panayotou (from Cambridge, MA). Went to Bayern Munich for a training stint (a partnership between Global Premier Soccer (GPS) academy & Bayern Munich to help with player & coaching development).

*Josh Perez, Hugo Perez nephew, has made ACF Fiorentina’s 1st team & has played, making him the youngest U.S. player to play in Serie A (he’s 18 & played U17 with Pulisic).

*Mukwelle Akale (19), signed by Villarreal CF, is now training with the 1st team.

*Ben Lederman got a Polish passport, which allowed him to return to FC Barcelona last month. He can now legally register in January and will be able to play for Barcelona again…….We have 2 American youth players at FCB, again.

*The Pynadath brothers moved from Real Madrid to AFC Ajax. Their parents moved to Holland, for work.
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...3C98&FORM=VIRE

No word on the moravek boys?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Pynadath... who say "Indian" cyan only play cricket? LOL

He'll bounce up another "Indian" at Ajax; Aron Winter, who might even be his coach?!?
      Peter R

Comment

Yeah Pedro .... Bhutia Bhutia

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Welcome back.

I held the forum in check in your absence. A few forumites thought they could misbehave (you know the group) but I smacked them back into submission.

Many thanks for the updates.

BTW : Moussa Dembele (Celtic SPL) has a little brother < 16 who is quite talented. I think he plays with the Scottish U16. Don't remember his first name
          Last edited by HL; December 13, 2016, 04:58 PM.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Heard that Jürgen Klinsmann is heading to China to coach club soccer.......Go get that MONEY Jürgen.

Comment

I was holding the Forum in check???.......You trying to get me in trouble??? LOL

I'll try to keep them coming.......When you look at the talent that Richie Williams (who just got fired after 1 season with Real Salt Lake) & Tab Ramos (don't know how the HELL he's still allowed to coach) had for the 2015 U17 & U20, then you realize how clueless these clowns were and how incompetent US Soccer is, for hiring their unqualified & inexperienced "friends".

I'll do some checks for the younger Dembele.

Comment

The Moravek boys are with Bethesda Soccer Academy (in Maryland) and Bill is a member of the Technical Staff.

Comment

What is the name of the club? Leyton Orient!!!?

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                  X