X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 CONCACAF U17 Championship Groups

http://www.ussoccer.com/stories/2016...ship-in-panama

Damn ... what a tough group??!!!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

"To be the best--you have to beat the best".
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Yes but not to have face THEM in the prelims?!!!

to end up with both is an injustice!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yep.. Mexico goin' have it ruff, getting past JA and USA...
          Peter R

Comment

I have no idea why addressing our shortfalls exposed in tge US friendly dud not result in a better showing against Canada.I am hoping it was about learning two totally seperate issues as opposed having to take the sane class twice.
            Maybe we played possum.
            In any event,I expect my team to be much better this time,primarily as a unit.

Comment

¿Eres mexicano? :yonosé: ()
              Peter R

Comment

Translation please.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                  Translation please.
                  ...translation?

...you are hijacking USAF post!

Don't di it !!!

HL

Comment

Are you Mexican?
                    Peter R

Comment

No hiding around here. "If yuh waan good yuh nose haffi run."
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Could be the motivation that the Jamaican team needs to rise to the next level.

Having Mexico and the USA looming should have the local Boyz training EVEN their sleep (in preparation).

This as an opportunity for the Younger BoyZ to excel!

HL

Comment

How many years past I have been saying our U-!& teams must be whipping our puny NPL squads?!

Colour better go a forced match to total TEAM playing practices!
                          Amoeba like march of his unit as one! ...the disjointed nonsense must go! The 1st aim is meeting balls, passing to best place TEAMmate...moving into space...passing and moving/moving and passing...inclusive of passing on goal...all on-the-field are attackers, all on-the-field defenders...!!! Simple enough if properly explained to our kids! They are not fools! They would easily see united on common cause benefits each individual as TEAM successes = greater and greater exposure for each player = (each) ME!
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Okay,now I have to ask you how am I hijacking USAF's post?
                            I have to know in order not to repeat it.

Comment

Working...
                            X