https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPE9SGLg89A

Heh Heh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mawnin Mo' ... sabbatical done?

Hope all is well with everyone. :thumsbup:
      Peter R

Comment

"Sanchez ...the only one that f**king works in this team"...as a casual observer, I'd say he has a good point!
        Peter R

Comment

Dis bredda (firs' one) hilarious! ...
          Peter R

Comment

Sound like PJ...hehe ..Big man ting
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

It was not Karl that said that, I can guarantee it!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Whey di blud fam?!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Mawnin Peter! Yuh know, I just cannot walk alone!

All is well.

Good to see everybody doing dem ting.

Just wondering - is Karl still all over Ozil while cussing Sanchez?

SMH!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Pauly yuh see what ahmean by Arsenal and faltering,even Dem owna man overstand Dem short comings,man say bottle it,no motivation,Dem nuh UpTo Big man tings.

Hope Dem buss city ass today.Yuh know ball?
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Arsenal as a team does need players to commit and hustle

It is ok to lose a game but when players like Ozil duck out of the way or doesn't
                      defend with any conviction that is a major problem with fans.
                      I am no professional player yet playing college ball. I knew as a wingback stopping crosses is the first step. See Walcott defending on the first goal... We are also taught to attack the ball or stop runners during corners. None of these steps were taken during the game against Everton. Moreover, I knew from the 50th minute the Ox and Walcott were ineffective yet our esteem Manager waited until the prescribed outdated time he set b4 the game started to do his regular scheduled substitution.
                      If I was Wenger OZIL walcott and The OX would sit on the bench against Man CIty, because of the way they played without spine in the last game but if OZil sit who would be the creator...No wilshere, no Ramsey..no carzola...smfh.
                      As much as things change around Arsenal it remains the same.
                      ALL we want as fans is to see the Manager try different tactics during different games if Plan A is not working, timely sub for ineffective players, Or show some passion by standing up and belting out orders to individuals to be aware...Example: get up off his ass and shout out formation and or reminders of each assignment. ...These things are never done each game I have seen where assignments are ignored by certain players...WENGER LEAVES THEM TO FIGURE IT OUT FROM MY OBSERVATION AS A TV FAN.
                      THAT IS WHY WE SAY NO MORE OF THE SAME...NO MORE ..WENGER OUT IF THIS CONTINUES.
                      Last edited by PeeJay; December 18, 2016, 11:30 AM.
                      "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Just do not see anyone on City flanks that can guarantee pinpoint delivery of crosses as DeBruyne.
                        Yaya being fielded demands he gets attention from Atsenal midfielders,personally speaking,I do not think Arsenal midfielders are up to that task.
                        If Arsenal loses to this fly by night team then my advice to Arsenal is avoid meeting Leicester in the CL.
                        Chamberlan is a sure bet to come on at some point.
                        Last edited by Rockman; December 18, 2016, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X