X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debruyne To Sterling To the Back A Di Net

https://twitter.com/i/videos/8105495...ource=facebook

Yes, that was a hell of a pass.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

when sterling got the ball i was screaming at the television "tek him on & beat him...tek him on & beat him" poor monreal...sterling & sane ran him ragged yesterday

Comment

Silva interfered...goal should have been called back just for his stupidity in being in that position in the first place. Cech said he interfered...I believe him. I hope you have put this date on your calendar.
        12-31-2016

And tell that turncoat supporter in your midst sey Shanks sey fi tell him sey:

"If you can't support us when we lose or draw...don't support us when we win"
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

yes that was stupid...however cech said his vision was blocked...couldn't have because silva was to his right & the ball went to his near post...i am staying clear of your & X domestic affairs...mi nuh waan pick up nuh stab missa "shanks"

P.S. gonna be a bad start to the year for you when yuh get blitzed at home on new years eve

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
            yes that was stupid...however cech said his vision was blocked...couldn't have because silva was to his right & the ball went to his near post...i am staying clear of your & X domestic affairs...mi nuh waan pick up nuh stab missa "shanks"

P.S. gonna be a bad start to the year for you when yuh get blitzed at home on new years eve
            To get stab, the nex' man haffi have a knife. I don't know if X have one, but if he does, don't fret, the blade weak like him heart. As for "getting blitzed"...I bet our start to 2017 is better than the way y'all gonna end 2016.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Thank you Brendan Rodgers , if Pep had only done what he did in one of the most importatnt games of the season, have him in 3 different positions to the run up of this huge game and play him at left back in this one.

Arsenal is like the NY knicks in the early 90s , they flatter to decieve ,habitually.

BIG MAN TINGS , dem nuh use tuh.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

It's not only about vision being blocked, IMO, but creating a distraction...his (Cech's) focus could never have been fully on the shot knowing that Silva was a possible target (AND also being obviously unsure about his (Silva's) offside position). Just trying to interpret the law from my comfy armchair!
                Peter R

Comment

i believe the rule says the player needs to be attempting to play the ball...i think idiot silva was trying to play the ball...don't think it was why cech let the goal in though...but hey...water under the bridge...we deserved that win...sterling dash weh another hatrick...

Comment

A player in an offside position is only penalised if, at the moment the ball touches or is played by one of his team, he is, in the opinion of the referee, involved in active play by:

interfering with play
                    interfering with an opponent
                    gaining an advantage by being in that position [I said: creating a distraction ]

++++++

Just an FYI.
                    Peter R

Comment

well he did make movement towards the ball...but i still don't think he interfered with cech...regardless...city would have turned the pressure up more if that goal was disallowed...

Comment

Working...
                      X