Big up Everton:Brutal match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big up Everton:Brutal match

They jumped on us, genpressing! Physically battered us,then we drew the card..... Sturridge,ohh how he has me conflicted.

I would keep him for another season barring Injury even with injuries .
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

They only did that in the first half... the second half they did a lot of (good ) defending. We were unable to make any impression in the final third though.. and we lost the ball too easily sometimes (Firmino?).

If I have any comment to make on JK's performance is that he waited longer than I would have to bring on Sturridge... but I won't try to second guess the gaffer.
    Peter R

Comment

Agreed but I would secound guess him,doesn't mean me still naah back im.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
      X