Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......AUFC's Home Opener should be

very exciting for you. Your OLD MLS team vs your NEW MLS team -
    Sunday, March 5, 2017: 7:00 PM ET – Atlanta United vs. New York Red Bulls (Bobby Dodd Stadium)

....and I have tickets!!!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

HL is accustomed to cloning himself, or cheering for one team in one half, and the other team in the next... nuh true HL? Now eff it was X, him wouda cheer fi siX different team in one match! Don' ask me how, but him dat good!
      Peter R

Comment

yes the Jamaica vs USA game in the dome, I am sure I saw him in a US jersey the first half and the second half he turned it inside out and it was a Jamaican Jersey.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

HL!!! That is UNPRESIDENTED.

Comment

Why you giving HL & SirX a hard time???They are passionate fans of Manchester City (HL) & Liverpool (SirX).......Right???

Comment

HL knows I'm pulling both his legs (one is for the USA one and the other for JA), X on the other hand is a self-confessed waggonist dressed in a LFC kit! (the latest jersey underneath is Newcastle own, ask him! )
              Peter R

Comment

Over the years, I have attended most of the games between Jamaica and the USA. And I am literally torn by the occasion.

Yes, I celebrated the 2nil win for Jamaica at the gold cup semifinal at the GA dome!!

I am a card carrying Official Supporter of the USA football team. I get first refusal for all game tickets. [I wish Jamaica had the same paid membership system] . It would firmly separate the yappers from the supporters..............

Then there is Manchester City who I have developed a liking for in the late 1990's when Jamaican Fitzroy Simpson played for them. My support for ManCity was consolidated in the early 2000's Claudia Reyna, (Beasley(?),Bellamy, Sturridge, Wright-Phillips, Paulo Wanchope, Nile Quinn, Benjani etc, etc. played.

I also like Arsenal. I part company with them when they play City.

With my city of Atlanta getting their own club...it is natural for me to support them. I am on the founding member club and have tickets of their inaugural season.

Yes yes yes...I am guilty as charged. I love this game called football bit too much!!

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                  Over the years, I have attended most of the games between Jamaica and the USA. And I am literally torn by the occasion.

Yes, I celebrated the 2nil win for Jamaica at the gold cup semifinal at the GA dome!!

I am a card carrying Official Supporter of the USA football team. I get first refusal for all game tickets. [I wish Jamaica had the same paid membership system] . It would firmly separate the yappers from the supporters..............

Then there is Manchester City who I have developed a liking for in the late 1990's when Jamaican Fitzroy Simpson played for them. My support for ManCity was consolidated in the early 2000's Claudia Reyna, (Beasley(?),Bellamy, Sturridge, Wright-Phillips, Paulo Wanchope, Nile Quinn, Benjani etc, etc. played.

I also like Arsenal. I part company with them when they play City.

With my city of Atlanta getting their own club...it is natural for me to support them. I am on the founding member club and have tickets of their inaugural season.

Yes yes yes...I am guilty as charged. I love this game called football bit too much!!
                  It sounds like you are muslim...true? You have 4 wife?
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

...and what's wrong with having 4 wives...?

Thanks.

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                      ...and what's wrong with having 4 wives...?

Thanks.
                      Lawd...one is enough for me. 4 woulda kill me wid brain damage.
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Paul!!! That's the response you'd hear from a SINGLE man.......Who feels it, knows it, LAAAAAAAAAAWD.

Comment

Working...
                        X