HL & Assasin!!!.......I saw this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL & Assasin!!!.......I saw this morning

that what I posted earlier will be reality - Óscar Romero will be going to China.......What I read was that his club put a €7M price-tag on him, AUFC submitted a $8.5M offer to secure his services & there was an agreement. A few days later, Shanghai SIPG (the same team that Oscar is going to) offered $14.5M for his services.......I really wish Romero all the best, because he looks like very talented player, and I thought he would have contributed to the continued growth of MLS, BUT I hope AUFC don't try to get into a bidding war.

*I see a BIG benefit to MLS, from this CSL spending spree - I think there will be a bigger investment/boost in local youth development, especially in urban America, and hopefully ALL teams will be forced to abandon the pay-to-play.

Seems AUFC had a Plan B.......Hear they're in negotiations to sign Yamil Asad, a 22yo attacking midfielder at Vélez Sarsfield.

Comment

While I would like pay to play to stop it can't as MLS team can only afford about 100-200 kids and you have over 100,000 kids playing soccer. If we could have 4 high level club in Georgia it would be a little different.

Authur Blank will not spend that wild on one player at all and I don't think at this stage he should anyway but I think he will put a pretty decent team out there.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I got this list for MLS U14 – U18 academy teams playing in the USSDA, about 2 years ago –
        NO FEE – Chicago Fire, Colorado Rapids, Columbus Crew, FC Dallas, LA Galaxy, NE Revolution, NY Red Bulls, Philadelphia Union, San Jose Earthquakes, Seattle Sounders and Toronto FC.
        Sporting KC – No Annual Fee (1 time Membership Fee)
        Vancouver Whitecaps – No Fee for Residency Program
        DC United – $2,500 (U14); $1,500 (U16 – U18)
        Houston Dynamo – “Small Fee” (U14); No Fee (U16 – U18)
        Montreal Impact – $300 (12 – 13); $150 (13 – 14); No Fee (15 – 18)
        Portland Timbers – $500 (U14 – U18)
        Real Salt Lake – $309 (U14 – U18) for Casa Grande, Ariz. Residency Program

*I'll check to see if there's any updated info.......The USSDA has since expanded to U12.

Comment

just heard on Bein sports that AUFC is trying to get Vidal from Barca.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Just got an e-mail that Greg Garza (U.S. LB playing in Liga MX) will be signed by AUFC.

Comment

D@MN!!!.......AUFC trying to win the MLS Championship in their 1st season???

Comment

Working...
              X