Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klopp targeting Hart for Summer

http://metro.co.uk/2016/12/21/liverp...-hart-6338571/

Who said this: "why you,yuh bredda and Rodgers believe dat City ole bruk,tear up draws who the continental manager Pep doesn't want would be on Klopp continental list? Unnuh righted?"

To be fair, (and I am a fair man), the report is not substantiated yet in the Metro online poll, last I checked 76% of poll takers said LFC should sign Hart. Mussi the same 76% that did run go City. LOL!!!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

that would be a good catch but I can't see Man City selling him to a competitor in the EPL.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Silly season equals to claffy season....tell yuh long time and a million times ,yuh and yuh compadres,nuh know ball,unnuh see- dung, watch it and still caan overstand it. Lef it alone claffy and co ,please.The biggest supporter website ,yes the same one whey caan find yuh mek up liad quote ,has rubbished yuh mek up online poll as a 5th columnist adventure ,in other words how many times did ,you ,sass and pet'y vote .

Not only does Hart’s old-school goalkeeping style not suit Klopp’s modern ideology, he is also just not particularly good.

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2016/12...wilfried-zaha/

You continue to be perpetually discredited as a football dunce ,but alas yuh ave company,dem say fool and misery love company, suh yuh good.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I think you own silly season all to yourself - as has been shown 1000 times before, reading and comprehension is not your strong suit...stupidity is. I remind you I clearly said:

"To be fair, (and I am a fair man), the report is not substantiated".

Hug it up. Eedyat.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Why push a unsubstantiated report from a national tabloid newspaper (not affiliated with the city of liverpool ) with a questionable poll on the site ,about a rucks keeper ?

One that the biggest LFC fan website has rejected as garbage !

Juss asking 5th columnist ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
            Why push a unsubstantiated report from a national tabloid newspaper (not affiliated with the city of liverpool ) with a questionable poll on the site ,about a rucks keeper ?

ConBucius say: Man who live in glass house must not throw stone! LOL
            Peter R

Comment

Conbuscious is right ,unnuh house in a tatters.

Comment

...as yours shatters, from all de rock stone you a t'row!
                Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post

Unlike you - I point it out with full disclosure. You however, will grasp at every straw to advance your 5th columnist agenda parading chupidniss day in day out. Gwey. City bwoy!!

Comment

Joe fart....lol

Comment

Working...
                    X