Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manchester Derby

in the USA 2017.

I will cross it off my bucket list...even if it's a friendly, it still counts.

Hope it happens.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/38371069
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    in the USA 2017.

I will cross it off my bucket list...even if it's a friendly, it still counts.

Hope it happens.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/38371069
    Waste ah time and money...doh X mussi have dat pon him bucket lis' to' so you can go wid him. Don't falla him an go wear no two-tone manchester red and baby blue shirt doh. LOL!!!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Personally speaking,Man U has nothing to gain from playing City,the ddecision makers at Man U should just leave City in relative obscurity, and allow that fly by night club to find ways of selling out stadium seats.
      My guess is you are just looking an excuse to watch Man U without having to deal with yuh guilt.

Comment

....why don't you call ManDisUnited mgt. and tell them your well thought out opinion.........

HL

Comment

See,that was one of several things I spoke about,for you to respond solely to that indicates it was prioritized.
          Isn't silence consent even in your neck of the woods?

Comment

Merry Christmas Rockster!

HL

Comment

Happy holidays.HL and all.

Comment

even on christmas day he's still yapping bout city...probably got a jersey too

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                  even on christmas day he's still yapping bout city...probably got a jersey too
                  Merry (Sky Blue) Christmas to you BrickTop!

I think I'll send the Rock a Manchester City gift card.

HL

Comment

That would be a serious downgrade,an impractical outcome to someone who is governed by logics.
                    It would be like walking pass a venue that sells authentic Blue Mountain coffee(they even have condensed milk)to go to the nearest gas station to get whatever they call that thing it sells.

Comment

How do you discusss the prospects of a game between my Man U and your city(NOT Leicester) without talking about City?

Comment

"even on christmas day..."

Comment

a powder blue christmas to you too HL...the rest of you can sod off

Comment

"its that once a year ...."

sung to the tune of "give love on christmas day"

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

But that one day is all we have,without it we will have 365 days of war amongst Liverpool fans.
                              Small,but nevertheless mercy!

Comment

Working...
                              X