SirX!!!.......Received this info earlier today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SirX!!!.......Received this info earlier today

regarding proposed changes to the Chinese Super League (CSL), from the Chinese Football Association (CFA) -

The Chinese Football Association (CFA) has issued a draft proposal on cutting the maximum number of non-Asian players allowed in CSL clubs' squads from four to three.
    Presently, teams are allowed four foreign players, plus one other non-Chinese player from an AFC nation – a system known as 4+1.
    If the changes are enacted, that would fall to three foreign stars, plus the one other Asian player from outside China – a 3+1 system.

The new rules - aimed at improving the development of China's own players – are expected to be passed and would take effect from the 2017 CSL season, which starts in March.

"There has been a growing concern in society on the investment of Chinese soccer clubs following the influx of high-quality foreign players," read the CFA's statement.
    "The arrival of these top-class players will no doubt improve the standard of the league, making it more exciting to watch.
    "But at the same time it will also increase the financial burden of clubs and reduce the opportunity of home-grown talent.
    "For the sake of long-term development of professional clubs in China, the association would like to set up a system based on the financial requirements for clubs and also implement the adjustment on the foreign-player quota."

Clubs must respond to the proposal by December 29.

*As I have said, there is more to developing a professional soccer league than SPLASHING out large amounts of cash for "star" players, and it seems the CFA realizes this & is proposing changes, to help with long term growth & development of soccer in China.

USAF come on dude all that is expected,the issue we had a difference in,is the CSL being able to lure youth in its prime to the league from the riches of Europe,the Prem being the latest league to get touched, something the NASL and MLS never did,how long that will last is another question.I said it's backed by the government ,making a slow down or turn from that direction unlikely for awhile.

Yuh see mi !
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Obviously you have COMPLETELY missed what I was trying to say when I discussed what happened to the old NASL, or you just choose to ignore it, since no one else seem to have that problem.......Stating that the CSL is backed by the government is obvious, to anyone who follows soccer, but that doesn't mean that it will be if it's bleeding money. Obviously there is a problem, why the Chinese Football Association (CFA), China's football governing body, wants to make changes to the league - limiting the number of international players on a team, which reduces the amount of money spent on non-Chinese players, as well as "controlling" the finances of the clubs.......When they start signing players like Philippe Coutinho, Paul Pogba, Antoine Griezmann, Neymar, Douglas Costa, Mario Götze, etc. (young STARS playing & producing in one of the TOP 4 leagues in the world), within the next 3-4 years, then Europe can worry.

Comment

Europe is already worried ,even the Prem! Hence the backlash against di yute from Chelsea.The reduction of forgeiners does not necessarily mean a reduction of bringing in youths,maybe they might focus exclusively on poaching youth and leave the aging to bush leagues like MLS or Dubai bush leagues.

I got your NASL ,MLS point,doesn't mean I have to agree with it.Now you choose the 1% of the world's best to make your point, Interesting not even NASL /MLS could do that,the Chinese have come close by singing a bunch of Brazilians who were knocking on that 1% door or could be viewed as attaining it.

I wouldn't rule out them scooping one of them in the near future,from Europe or S.America..

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

They signed potential, as everyone tries to do, when it comes to young players.

Their challenge is to develop it! Can they? currently...
          Peter R

Comment

Time will tell.Judgjng by the MLS they will develop their youth 1st by extension the league.If attendance grows by 25 % in 10 years,that should be looked at as a positive sign.

Comment

Your IGNORANCE of the MLS is "interesting".......These are some of the MLS signings for December -

Players U25:
              Latif Blessing (19) Ghana
              Aníbal Chalá (20) Ecuador
              Alberth Elis (20) Honduras – was a target of Everton F.C. & Cardiff City F.C.
              Miguel Almiron (22) Paraguay – reported target of Arsenal F.C.
              Yamil Asad (22) Argentina
              Héctor Villalba (22) Argentina – interest from AC Milan
              Luciano Acosta (22) Argentina
              Igor Julião (22) Brazil
              Jose Guillermo Ortiz (24) Costa Rica
              Francisco Calvo (24) Costa Rica

Players U29:
              Gerso Fernandes (25) Bissau-Guinean/Portugal
              Romell Quioto (25) Honduras – once a reported target of Manchester City F.C.
              David Guzman (26) Costa Rica
              José Salvatierra (27) Costa Rica
              Grégory Sertic (27) France
              Roland Lamah (28) Belgium – has represented Belgium U19 – Senior
              Nemanja Nikolic (28) Hungary – was a January ’17 target for Hull City F.C.
              Jukka Raitala (28) Finland

Comment

"Judgjng by the MLS they will develop their youth 1st by extension the league." - Judging by the MLS??? Really???.......Please explain.

Comment

What is ignorant about my views on the MLS,please quote me in contex and explain .As per my judging by the MLS comment,the CSL imports these stars with the intention that their local talent will develop.

Why are you running around in circles,The CSL is a threat to the Prem,that is a fact,in fact Europe elites! Didn't we agree that the MLS model of development has progressed ?

You can throw smoke screen's up about MLS as if I have an issue about their practice.Their model suits them at this moment,the difference as I pointed out is they were never a threat like the CSL to the Prem.

Deal with that issue! What is the age of those you provided supposed to prove ? Are you saying I said MLS doesn't import youthful forgeiners ?

Big man read my post properly,better yet comprehend them.

Comment

"maybe they might focus exclusively on poaching youth and leave the aging to bush leagues like MLS or Dubai bush leagues." - ???

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
                      "Judgjng by the MLS they will develop their youth 1st by extension the league." - Judging by the MLS??? Really???.......Please explain.
                      Ah long time me ah tell you di bwoy is a dunce. Cyan read, cyan comprehend...don't know faawt.
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Gerrard and Drogba,next !

Comment

USAF and I are having a mature disagreement,yuh juss jealous that you can't maintain the standard.

Comment

Here are the stats for Gerrard & Drogba, as well as Villa, Lampard, Keane and Pirlo - The SUPERSTAR Elder Statesmen of the league.

Didier Drogba – (In 2 seasons) Played 33 games, scored 21 goals & had 7 assists.......Salary: $2.2M

Steven Gerrard – (In 2 seasons) Played 34 games, scored 5 goals & had 14 assists.......Salary: $6.3M & $6.1M

David Villa – (In 2 seasons) Played 63 games, scored 41 goals & had 12 assists.......Salary: $5.6M & $5.6M

Frank Lampard (In 2 seasons) Played 29 games, scored 15 goals & had 4 assists.......Salary: $6M & $6M

Robbie Keane (In 6 seasons, winning 3 MLS Championships) Played 125 games, scored 83 goals & had 45 assists.......Salary: $4.5M & $3.5M

Andrea Pirlo (In 2 seasons) Played 45 games, scored 1 goal & had 16 assists.......Salary: $2.3M & $5.9M

*As you can see, the "elders" made GOOD contribution, and the salaries were justified & earned.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                              USAF and I are having a mature disagreement,yuh juss jealous that you can't maintain the standard.
                              Mi spleen!!!! Unnu doan tap atall!!!
                              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                              X