Bob Bradley Sacked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Bradley Sacked

That was quick... Lol.His bags were not even unpacked....Mi belly.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Assasin will tell you that them give Bradley basket fi carry wata.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      That was quick... Lol.His bags were not even unpacked....Mi belly.
      Don't is your bwoy dat? Ah nuh you who did big him up? Or is HL? Cyan memba' but is one ah unu City folk.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

....iz my bwoy dat.

mi feel it for him

HL

Comment

...a coach suitcase must be always packed...and i'm car tank full gas...

--HL 3:16
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

And I feel it for you,it raises questions about your taste in coaches.
            Hopefully Bradley was able to learn something (and you too HL)as he rushes home to have his wounds licked by his mommy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              ...a coach suitcase must be always packed...and i'm car tank full gas...

--HL 3:16

HL

Comment

Funny!

Comment

Imagine that! How could that be when his career winning percentage is 46%... LOL Gwaan X man!
                  Peter R

Comment

Jet fuel

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

yeah man but a so the thing go.

Worst thing for a coach is when they know the team short and they don't even get a transfer window. The next coach come in can just buy 3 decent defender and look like a genius.

Well Bob you can't say you never get the opportunity. Better next time.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

That's what happens when you take on more than you handle.......Did a pretty good job in Norway, with Stabæk Fotball, on a shoe-string budget, even qualifying them for Europa Cup; got a chance with Le Havre AC, Ligue 2, where I think he should have stayed & carry them to Ligue 1 before looking elsewhere, BUT got greedy and choked on the Swansea job.
                        See that a director at Stabæk Fotball is lobbying the NFF to hire him as the head coach of Norway.
                        Some people are lobbying for LAFC to hire him as their head coach, BUT others want them to hire Miguel Herrera (former Mexico head coach, now with Club Tijuana).

Heard that Swansea are now thinking of hiring Ryan Giggs as their new head coach, someone they passed on to hire Bradley.

Comment

After as Assasin said...they buy a few good players.

Three teams will go down.., Swansea appear to be one of them

HL

Comment

He has publicly stated that he knew what the situation was, at Swansea, before he accepted the job, so he has to shoulder the failure, thus far.......As I said he should have proved himself at Le Havre AC, and taking them to Ligue 1, before looking to move on.

Comment

I really wanted him to climb above Big Sam.
                              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                              X