X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bailey: I don't know if I am on the move

http://www.espnfc.com/story/3027656/...enk-in-january
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Would Mourinho (or any coach) "guarantee" playing time? especially if he moves to a "big" club...
    Last edited by Peter R; December 28, 2016, 07:17 PM.
    Peter R

Comment

Kill me dead Mourinho has declared war on Chelsea.
      My club can'teven assure him of CL ball yet, like many before him, it is the club he wants to be at.

Comment

Bailey not going to any big side in the Prem,more likely midtable,all this looks like a plant by his agents.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Or maybe he's going to Newcastle?! LOL ... You never know... dem have a big coach!
          Peter R

Comment

Sir X,if Man U does the impossible by finishing second this season,I would not be elated,finishing second remains an indicator of a failed season,are YOU there yet?
            Lane problems detected.

Comment

Work on not finishing 6th ,we are working on 1st,no we aren't there yet,are you ?

Comment

Rafa would make him into a 50 million pound player as a left back...Hehe.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                    Work on not finishing 6th ,we are working on 1st,no we aren't there yet,are you ?
                    City nah finish first...wait...or is Chelsea u a talk bout? Cyan keep up wid u wagon hopping. Eda way...if a Chelsea u ah support this week, jess watch u rear view mirra...a red mack truck a come fi flatten unu! Blue bwoy.
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                    X