Reggaeboyz friendly in Chattanooga?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reggaeboyz friendly in Chattanooga?

Atlanta United announced today it will open its inaugural 2017 preseason against Chattanooga Football Club at Finley Stadium in Chattanooga, Tenn. on Saturday, Feb. 11 at 3 p.m.

“This is another exciting moment for our club, as our preseason tour will start in Chattanooga, signifying our first-ever official match,” Atlanta United President Darren Eales said. “We’re happy to begin our preseason in the southeast and are happy that our fans will have the opportunity to see us play at Finley Stadium in February.”

Chattanooga FC plays in the National Premier Soccer League (NPSL), the fourth tier of American Soccer. Founded in 2009, the club has been one of the most successful teams in NPSL, and are currently the reigning five-time defending Southeast Conference champions. They’ve also advanced further than any other NPSL club in each of the previous three Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cups.

“This is a very exciting time,” Atlanta United Head Coach Gerardo Martino said. “Preseason matches are always a very important time for the coaches and players to establish a rhythm, and especially important for a first-year team to better understand each other.”

The match against CFC will be the first-ever official match for Atlanta United and tickets are available now at ChattanoogaFC.com. Tickets are $15 in advance and $20 on game day.

Later in February, the club will compete in three games during the Carolina Challenge Cup against Columbus Crew SC (Feb. 18), Seattle Sounders FC (Feb. 22) and Charleston Battery (Feb. 25). Additional preseason details will be announced at a later date.

Chattanooga FC also announced the U.S. Men’s National Team will host a friendly against Jamaica on Feb. 3 at Finley Stadium, a week prior to the Atlanta United match.

http://www.atlutd.com/post/2017/01/0...chattanooga-fc

I heard the national team should face Honduras in a friendly as well. Good to see them getting games so the coach can determine the best players to move the side forward.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I think I will be going to see this game in Chattanooga.

Just hate it when these two teams play.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        Just hate it when these two teams play.
        LOL!!! That's the same thing that X sey whenever Newcastle play Chelsea, or City play Chelsea, or Chelsea plays Newcastle, or Napoli plays Real Madrid, or ....aaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy sah...u fi PICK ONE TEAM and done. No two-tone bizniz. Yu wi turn fool like X. LOL!!! And yes - I didn't say LFC because his agenda is a 5th columnist agenda, so him is always against us. We find him out long time.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Boys may have a tournament that weekend. Hopefully I can back out and its not too cold.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Just got tickets.

Too cold? I thought you were from Birmingham UK.......
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
            X