Rooney, Reading the play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rooney, Reading the play

well, scores! Congrats Rockman, Lazie, Jangle, et al on your boy's new record! Alright enough of the niceties!! ...
    Peter R

It's about damn time. He needs to score the next one to break the record so that we can cash in on him with a clean conscience.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      It's about damn time. He needs to score the next one to break the record so that we can cash in on him with a clean conscience.
      Damn dude, that was heartless.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I want him to retire from football when he chooses to end his career at Man U,just like Scholes and Giggs,he is from that cloth.

Comment

I understand Mourinho's tactics,case in point,in the beginning he benched Henrikh,giving some lame excuse when Henrikh was really the card he chose to hide.
          He benches Rasford based on Mr Zlatan's undeniable prowess.His starting side consists of must have generals AND players that have to prove themselves.
          He is actually securing the pieces needed for the future.

Comment

Fergie cut Van Niseltroy loose while he was in his prime. WWe need to get back that ruthlessness and Murinho is the man for the job. Rooney will have to make room for Greizman come summer.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Fergie cut Van Niseltroy loose while he was in his prime. WWe need to get back that ruthlessness and Murinho is the man for the job. Rooney will have to make room for Greizman come summer.
              Didn't say I disagree, just that the comment was .... let me use the word ruthless.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

this is the best attacking Morinho team I have ever seen. He is relaxing and let ball roll. Good to see.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Me see Sir "don corleone" Fartlex eena di crowd...I guess "clean conscience" is relative. Even the biggest tief fin' a way fi sleep ah night time.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    this is the best attacking Morinho team I have ever seen. He is relaxing and let ball roll. Good to see.
                    ... that was Reading. Furthermore, they still missing too many chances.

Comment

I have been watching them over the last few games and they build up like no other Jose team. They missed chances but it will come. A year ago they were only getting 1 and 2 chances.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                      X