X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man United eyeing Tiemoue Bakayoko, may make January move -

Man United eyeing Tiemoue Bakayoko, may make January move - sources

http://www.espnfc.us/story/3036440/m...anuary-sources

Seen this dude in action and have wondered about him replacing Carrick. Right now Monaco faces Citeh in the next round of the UCL ... would Bakayoko walk away from that to win the Europa Cup? I hope so.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Only money can sway his mind at this time.....but then, it's not an issue for us. Does Murinho speakE the FrenchE? Come summer the Carrington grounds canteen will be serving a lot of Blanquette de Veau, Boudin Noir Aux Pommes and Steak Tartare.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

"Does Murinho speakE the FrenchE?" Good one dude!
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

He's a polyglot...the ONE thing, ok, one of the TWO things I admire about him! The thing is I can't remember what the other one is...LOL .. Otherwise, he's toxic!
        Peter R

Comment

Working...
        X