5th Columnist...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5th Columnist...

...me notice you nah ansa me...but no min'...me jes ago mek dis post to XPRESSLY state that Wednesday, my LFC plays Southampton in the second leg of a the EFL Cup...we are 1-0. Saturday, we play Wolves in the FA Cup 4th round. Now...I am here to say that IF you open your mouth and seh ONE WORD to predict the outcome of either of these games, you will have forever cemented your place as the real 5th Columnist hell bent on sinking my club. There is no argument that you have a 100% record of putting goat mout' on my reds, so you making any prediction would only be to sink us.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

This is an amazing forum,only the Pool fans here kbow the real reason for their team's lackluster performance in recent games.
    May Southampton win by two clear goals tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
      ...me notice you nah ansa me...but no min'...me jes ago mek dis post to XPRESSLY state that Wednesday, my LFC plays Southampton in the second leg of a the EFL Cup...we are 1-0. Saturday, we play Wolves in the FA Cup 4th round. Now...I am here to say that IF you open your mouth and seh ONE WORD to predict the outcome of either of these games, you will have forever cemented your place as the real 5th Columnist hell bent on sinking my club. There is no argument that you have a 100% record of putting goat mout' on my reds, so you making any prediction would only be to sink us.
      Blah...blah...blah.....So Sir X how are YOUR side Loserfoo....erm.....Liverpool's next two games going to go?
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        Blah...blah...blah.....So Sir X how are YOUR side Loserfoo....erm.....Liverpool's next two games going to go?
        Gwaan envigle di eedyat...him know seh him have goat mout'...him haffi watch it, every instinct him have, him is now questioning, notice him nah seh peeps bout no new paradigm b.s. after a british manager embarrass we last weekend...him fool...an him smart enough to know it.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
        X