U.S.A. vs Jamaica.......I need a drink.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we were prepared but the wife freeze even when a 70 degree
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      No our season starts the last week of July to the end of November, then winter break and starts back January 31 to the end of May. They have winter camp, summer camp and Super Y league in the summer but that is extra cost so I pretty much sit those out up to now.
      When are tryouts?
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Tryouts are the end of May. Next year my older son going to play Elite so I will have to find at least 2 clubs for trials.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          Tryouts are the end of May. Next year my older son going to play Elite so I will have to find at least 2 clubs for trials.
          Which are the best clubs in Atlanta?
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

You have some very big clubs with 5 or 6 different locations. This includes NASA, Concorde Fire, Georgia Express, SSA. AFU and a few others. Concorde fire teams are normally good, But SSA is my club and some of the teams are very good. Same thing with the rest, however sometimes you may find one of the small club have a team or two. On the girl's side Tophat is the normally the best.

Comment

Looking at the TRUE RBs in the USMNT pool, Yedlin, Chandler & Lichaj are definitely ahead of Zusi, and I have more faith in Payne & Rosenberry stepping up, than Zusi being a key RB for the USMNT.

Comment

Working...
              X