Question for Karl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Karl

I started this new thread cause I did not want it to get lost in the others...since the JFF cannot take responsibility for preparing this Under 20 team that has made it to the semis of the Pan-Am Games given the little or no preparation.

Who is to be blamed for the girls team that has been in preparation longer but has not enjoyed the same success as the boys?
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
    I started this new thread cause I did not want it to get lost in the others...since the JFF cannot take responsibility for preparing this Under 20 team that has made it to the semis of the Pan-Am Games given the little or no preparation.
    I think you really meant "since the JFF must take responsibility for not preparing this U-20 team..."

Who is to be blamed for the girls team that has been in preparation longer but has not enjoyed the same success as the boys?
    The JFF takes responsibility - praise - for preparing or - brickbats for - not preparing NATIONAL TEAMS!!!

Perhaps, you wanted to discuss or to look indepth at the woeful lack of carefully planned preparation of our Pan AM REGGAE GIRLZ aggregation? if so, you could start by giving us the facts on how the Girlz team was prepared?

Suggestions of a few questions you may wish to provide the answers -

1. When did the coach start preparing the TEAM?

2. How many days in the period under review were used for training?

3. Type of squad meetings?
    i) Visits from home, school or work?
    ii) Camps - List stating continuous days in residence?

4. Matches played - List in types: e.g. i) vs local teams; ii) vs local parishes; iii) vs local confeds; iv) vs international competition?

5. List the members of the technical staff?

6. List support staffing?

NB: Interesting your question on the REGGAE GIRLZ could be interpreted as staying away from saying the REGGAE GIRLZ were well prepared? ...giving rise to the thought that either you either consciously or subconsciously may be thinking, the REGGAE GIRLZ were underprepared or not properly prepared?

Let's see if you run away from going down the path you openned...that of true investigating how this REGGAE GIRLZ team was prepared?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Holy crap!!!! You obviously never heard the saying about the virtues of brevity.....sorry I cant read this epistle and I will be willing to bet it has not answered my question.

SIGH!!!!!!
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
      X