Don't use it very often but I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't use it very often but I

took out my crystal ball. It says the peasants have been exposed in the King's court. The time is nigh for the peasants to return to the tilling of soil, chopping of wood and carrying of water. The true aristocrats in the King's court were surprised and embarrassed by the peasants' recent behavior
    Last edited by Jawge; February 27, 2017, 11:24 AM.

Jawge, Sir X is a liar. The "high-grade" that he purports is nothing but bush weed. I got a guy straight out of St. Elizabeth.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Dentist appointment!
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Okay seem as if I have to do a SNL version of Sean Spicer. Guys I'm talking about L-E-I-C-E-S-T-E-R C-I-T-Y. Maybe I should hold up picture cards too

Comment

Know what? let me put it up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWuc18xISwI

Comment

I think you have a prediction deeply hidden in your post, but since most of us don't speak parables, can you just spell out your predicted result for us. TIA
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

....funny indeed!

I think SNL got it down correct-- to the poor-fitting suit. Note how the collar and shoulder of the suit is 'puckering' away from the shirt.........

Good one King!
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
              X