Peter Paul Mosiah X don't worry Arsenal next

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter Paul Mosiah X don't worry Arsenal next

If Liverpool lose don't be disheartened Arsenal rarely takes advantage of a good situation. I think the first half indicates Liverpool may have a hard time this evening. Playing LCFC after Ranieri may not be an ideal time. Lets hope the Reds come out firing next half. However, if Liverpool lose there is always Arsenal to play next.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
    If Liverpool lose don't be disheartened Arsenal rarely takes advantage of a good situation. I think the first half indicates Liverpool may have a hard time this evening. Playing LCFC after Ranieri may not be an ideal time. Lets hope the Reds come out firing next half. However, if Liverpool lose there is always Arsenal to play next.
    Leave it to Peejay to spoil it. Forever the pessimist. Mek di game done nuh dude? Why are you complaining, isn't this a chance for you to move put some distance between your team and the team closest to you?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Ginnal me see through u...manu lens

lol. Lazie I know you wish secretly that the game was over already. Manu top four ambition fresh in your head after Unu tief a Cup.
      "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

[QUOTE=PeeJay;574007]lol. Lazie I know you wish secretly that the game was over already. Manu top four ambition fresh in your head after Unu tief a Cup

..........unu tief a cup.........well well well

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Making the top four is a foregone conclusion, finishing second is our target.

Comment

[QUOTE=HL;574011]
            Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
            lol. Lazie I know you wish secretly that the game was over already. Manu top four ambition fresh in your head after Unu tief a Cup

..........unu tief a cup.........well well well

Whining is Arsenal's new trait, they don't win so they complain about winners.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
            X