Klopp- flopped !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
    COWARD! YOU ARE A FRAUD! A FILTHY FIFTH COLUMNIST! YOU KNOW FOR FACT THAT WHENEVER YOU OPEN YOUR GOAT MOUT' YOU ALWAYS SHEG WE UP, BUT YOU INSIST ON MAKING STUPID PREDICTIONS. ONLY A FOOL DOES THAT AND CHUSS ME - NUFF AH UNUH OUT DEH! AND HL, DON'T THINK ME NUH SEE YOU A INVEIGLE HIM EVERY WEEK, WHICH BRING ME TO THINK SEH UNUH AH CONSPIRE 'GENS' WE. PUNK - TWO AH UNU STAY THE EFFIN' **** AWAY FROM MY TEAM AND GO START PREDICT MANU* AND CITY GAMES INSTEAD!
    Woooiiieeee me belly.................
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Something is going on upstairs with Paul'y......lol
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Him a rearrange the furniture
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
          How fitting ....Coward you say ...hehe ....

I am weary of criticism from fans who are scared of calling a win for their team in public esp on the RBYZSC.I view them as a joke.

Let us move on, CLAFFY!
          COWA'D!!!!!! LEAVE ME TEAM!!!!!
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
            When a fan clings to the reason for losing games as another fan's prediction...?
            Sumting wrang..bad!
            Reason??????????????? Who say anyt'ing 'bout reason??? All me know seh is that EVERY TIME him open him mout'... him jinx we. FACTS DO NOT LIE!!!!! Watch...if him don't seh nutin' bout the Arsenal game, we ago turn unu ova!! How much you want to bet that if him predict the outcome of the Arsenal game in our favor, we ago lose. I don't pretend to understand how the universe works, but it is UNF-INGBELIEVABLE that there is actually a corellation!!! That said, when unu ago fya Wenger and bring een Rafa? Please...hurry up!!! Tenk u!!!!
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
              Something is going on upstairs with Paul'y......lol
              Shet up goat mout' KellyAnne...go werk u campaign somewhere else. Fact - the real ones - prove you are a jinX!! Tek u nas'ness an run go hug up Rafa! Or HL, or you Pops...hell...better yet...run go hug up Jangle.

Comment

yuh bittah sah

Comment

Sir X no follow ediat Paul Spicer. Him want try ban yuh freedom of speech and lock yuh out a the room. Stand up strong and defend yuh rights....and while yuh at it, gimme the scores fi yuh next game no.

Comment

Just get by Burnley and Everstrong.
                    I believe those two games will be your toughest ..in March.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                      Sir X no follow ediat Paul Spicer. Him want try ban yuh freedom of speech and lock yuh out a the room. Stand up strong and defend yuh rights....and while yuh at it, gimme the scores fi yuh next game no.
                      Please do not encourage Kelly AnneX...him is Manchester secret weapon me know...but we fin' him out long time. Fifth Columnist! Him come een like Trump fi true...a tell people seh a ME lie when him is the lyad...a tell people seh a me have Weak Heart, when him nuh even have one! KMT. A bear BAX him ago get! Dyam mole.

Comment

Working...
                      X