I was observing his performance this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was observing his performance this weekend

All hail Manchester United's player of the season so far, who played such a decisive role in their EFL Cup triumph against Southampton. He was everywhere, adding an extra body in defence and endlessly creative in attack, finding his greatest precision when the game was at its most crucial point.

Jangle, Rockman, a player that is not getting this credit. They compared his stats to that of Chelsea's Kante

Per 90 minutes in the Premier League, he creates more chances (1.43 to 0.64), makes more interceptions (3.46 to 2.33) and makes more tackles (2.57 to 2.37). He may also be more susceptible to wear-and-tear, suffering far more fouls (1.68 to 0.44) but is clearly no saint himself (making 1.83 fouls per 90 minutes to Kante's 1.57).

Who is it?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Yes the team is much stronger with him in it. What he has over Kante is his passing abilities and his willingness to take shots on goal. He ranks Paul Scholes as his idol. Can't go wrong there.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

He has the right mentality and work ethics,his only flaw is he is occasionally careless with passing the ball.
      Glad we have him ,he figures nicely in our future plans.
      In my opinion ,Pogba is the player who filled the void.
      Very satisfy with his progression.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
        He has the right mentality and work ethics,his only flaw is he is occasionally careless with passing the ball.
        Glad we have him ,he figures nicely in our future plans.
        In my opinion ,Pogba is the player who filled the void.
        Very satisfy with his progression.
        As for Pogba. The pundits refuse to give the dude his dues. I read an article yesterday that he is the first player this season to make 1,000 passes in the opponent's half this season. People mock him because of his price tag, but every game he has 2 sometimes 3 players surrounding him. The dude is an amazing footballer. I then realize that many of those same pundits sang his praises when he played at Juventus but is now trying to give the impression he isn't good.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

There is a guy who plays central midfield for Huddersfield, he had the assist on their goal against city .... He was IMPRESSIVE in the first half of that FA cup replay.

His awareness, skill and ease on the ball was exceptional. They say he is a Danish U21 representative ... I bet any money he leaves Huddersfield this summer ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

It's these same set of people who laughs at our 25 games unbeaten run but still in 6th position....we'll see who laughs last come the end of the season.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              There is a guy who plays central midfield for Huddersfield, he had the assist on their goal against city .... He was IMPRESSIVE in the first half of that FA cup replay.

His awareness, skill and ease on the ball was exceptional. They say he is a Danish U21 representative ... I bet any money he leaves Huddersfield this summer ...
              Didn't see that game. Will have to research him.

Comment

The player I also think will be taken is Elias Kochunga, that tall lanky striker. Plays for the German U21 I think.

He was a pleasure to watch. "Nice clean feet" as the commentator described him.
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                X