RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is ManDisUnited on the league table....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is ManDisUnited on the league table....?

Thanks.

Oh... the question iz for you Rock
    1. Y
    Last edited by HL; May 10, 2017, 05:48 PM.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/tables

Comment

What!!!

Who do you play nexxx in the epl?

Hope you have better luck.

HL

Comment

Hope?
        It is beyond that, clearly Mourinho has given up on the EPL,as such, I expect nothing from our remaing EPL games.
        It is a big deal to only you.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
          Hope?
          It is beyond that, clearly (we have) given up on the EPL

Comment

Rock

CLAFFY says you should not as long as you have a mathematical chance of making,just hope Arsenal,LFC and City lose all their remaining matches.

Or check Claffy for some obeah oil.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Bricktop, I chose not to respond earlier solely because you ignored I do not endorse Mourinho's decision to raise the white flag ..
              Why then would you ignore the obvious?
              My guess is it would have been akin to the tossing of the coin to determine the team that would win..zall things equal.Now comes a more predictable outcome because of possibly a very costly oversight by Mourinhi, gone out the window is the delight...
              I will remind you, Mourinho does not take our game againt City serious.
              Oh well, but you guys will be playing for third spot, if I were you,I would refrain from drawing attention to the game, you have waaay more to lose...

Comment

......and I like Ajax.

HL

Comment

Why am I not surprised?
                  HL, Man U is the proverbial underachiever but make no mistake,any starting eleven Mourinho chooses will beat Ajax if he gives the correct instructions. Bailly will be missed,Zlatan probably would have scored at least three on the day,but then all that is in question is the margin of victory.We will look like crap in the beginning of the game but at some point,Man U will come into its own.
                  Besides, you better not tell Bricktop you have interest in the lowly Europa thingy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                    Why am I not surprised?
                    HL, Man U is the proverbial underachiever but make no mistake,any starting eleven Mourinho chooses will beat Ajax if he gives the correct instructions. Bailly will be missed,Zlatan probably would have scored at least three on the day,but then all that is in question is the margin of victory.We will look like crap in the beginning of the game but at some point,Man U will come into its own.
                    Besides, you better not tell Bricktop you have interest in the lowly Europa thingy.
                    I have hi-lighted your qualifying statements in red

It's an indication of your uncertainty and nervousness.

Carry on RockY.

HL

Comment

Working...
                    X