Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whew!!!!

Nuff hand wringing.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Ajax is NOT Celta Vigo!

Say ta tah to CL............................
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

What date is your Fourth place finals? I need to set my DVR.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        Nuff hand wringing.
        WTF was that? I cannot believe they struggled to put away Vigo? Yet again we miss chances to put this to bed.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Did Mourinho show questionable judgement when he kept Mr Zlatan on the field during mop up time even though our ace striker was unusually erractic on the day,and nursing a yellow card?We know how that ended,he received the second...
          Could this really be our only chance(well why did it come down to one or the other)to play in the CL when winning a home game(after ALL the worthy players were properly rested)against a largely nondescript team proved unattainable ?
          Do you,Jangle,think Mourinho made a mistake by giving up on the fourth spot precisely at a time when it was Man U's to lose?
          Given de bagga consequential red cards our players hugged recently, do you see any evidence that Mourinho had even one discussion with his must have players regarding the urgent need avoid getting red carded(Bailly is his boy,and veteran Valencia may end up getting suspended too..
          There is a darn good reason why you try to avoid putting all your eggs in one basket.
          I want Mourinho here because I am intrigued by the thought if the players he will bring inti Man U this summer,I am convinced Mourinho has to assemble himself a team in order to be effective,other than that,my guess is he is becoming senile.

Comment

No question Murinho made some mistakes throughout this season and the biggest one which can come back to bite him in the ass is giving up on the league. Today we were literally seconds away from seeing our season go completely down the drain.

Comment

Working...
            X