RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Klopp: I didn't get Claffy' s memo about the gap being big.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klopp: I didn't get Claffy' s memo about the gap being big.

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/thisi...3/e-nuylK3BIQ/
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

The gap is now 17! Is that big enough for you?

What else did you expect the gaffer to say?

"You have to look at the games we played against Chelsea,” he said.

“We were not worse than 14 points that is for sure but they are experienced, cold as ice and they get the points. They play very serious and finish when they have to finish.

“We all know the gap is not that big but the gap was big enough."

Making excuses with the injuries IMO doesn't look good on him, but, as I said, he has to rationalise the position LFC is in. One of the things your article points out is which IMO is more critical than the injuries etc., but a lack of squad depth (and we didn't even have Europe!). Spending a little cash would have solved that problem. If we scrape into top four (anything is possible at this point) squad will definitely have to be bolstered and only one way to do that! Splash some cash!!
    Peter R

Comment

BTW, I hope the gaffer ain't hanging his hat on a "draw and a win"...
      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
        The gap is now 17! Is that big enough for you?

What else did you expect the gaffer to say?

"You have to look at the games we played against Chelsea,” he said.

“We were not worse than 14 points that is for sure but they are experienced, cold as ice and they get the points. They play very serious and finish when they have to finish.

“We all know the gap is not that big but the gap was big enough."

Making excuses with the injuries IMO doesn't look good on him, but, as I said, he has to rationalise the position LFC is in. One of the things your article points out is which IMO is more critical than the injuries etc., but a lack of squad depth (and we didn't even have Europe!). Spending a little cash would have solved that problem. If we scrape into top four (anything is possible at this point) squad will definitely have to be bolstered and only one way to do that! Splash some cash!!
        Depth = Higher Squad Value. That's a simple as it gets. But...as we know...simple is still hard for some of the simpletons to grasp. The point I think is well taken if he's saying our first team is not that far off, but the wheels come off when we have to go to the bench. I actually think that had we kept Sakho, and had Sturridge for the season, we would have definitely done better. Summer will be interesting.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
        X