• Show
Clear All

• What was the MenU Spurs score.?

.....thanks in advance.

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    .....thanks in advance.

Excuse me...we will have to ax you to leave if you keep talking in the library. Thank you.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

......Xcuse MI.

But it quiet fi chew.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        .....thanks in advance.

I thought you didn't want the score posted on the forum? We lost ... I guess its time for celebration.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Your long hair girl Martin Demichelis decided to hang up her boots. Her surgery fi sew up back her crotches after Rashford tear it up last year was just too much.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
          X