Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sturridge Question:

http://www.espnfc.com/club/liverpool...niel-sturridge

How i see it,Wenger sold glass foot Van Persie to Man U and they won a title,the good thing is ,I dont see anyone in the top 4 be it 6 looking to buy Sturridge.Personally i love Sturry,but this isnt a game thats lets personal bias get in the way of seeking ruthless results.

Good by Sturry and thanks for the 30 million.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Over to you Peter.

Paul you can chime in too. Don't be bashful now............
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

It would indeed be embarrassing if we were to sell Sturridge to a team that ended winning the league! RvP was instrumental in that winning season, much to the chagrin especially of Arsenal. I would hate to be in that position. Sell him to a non EPL team if possible.

Personally, if there were some guarantee that Sturridge's injury woes are behind him and that he would be fit for a full season, I wouldn't sell. However, a "guarantee" is pretty much impossible.

In any case, I will abide by the wishes, and decisions of Klopp. Ultimately, I have confidence he will make the right ones.
      Peter R

Comment

Working...
      X