Manuligans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manuligans

Jangle-like I said,Mensah packs a wicked punch in comebacks, in the early minutes we saw Mensah,after being soundly beaten in the box, made a slide tackle to make amends.
    Lazie, I think Mitchell is eye-catching.
    What I was impressed with was how well the team collectively plays defense.
    Just feel Pogba will mentor the newbies.

The youngster looked good. You're right, Mitchell had me wondering why he wasn't given more time during the season. Wanted to see more of Angel Gomes.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I was most impressed by young Mitchell in LB. He has a lot of potential. I also liked the goal scorer. He looked very composed and not overawed by the experience. Gomez showed a certain swagger that indicated that he may be "special". Mensah did not impress me. He looks like he may suffer from being Jack-of-all-trades-master-of-none. He is a solid squad player. Perriera was very shaky with his kick outs and coming for crosses, but then, so was DeGea in his early years at the club. Overall the youngsters showed signs of promise but one curry goat game is nothing to judge them by and right now we can't wait to develop them to win back the major trophies. Buy baby buy. Last thing- Pogba is going shove his feet down his detractors throats.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        I was most impressed by young Mitchell in LB. He has a lot of potential. I also liked the goal scorer. He looked very composed and not overawed by the experience. Gomez showed a certain swagger that indicated that he may be "special". Mensah did not impress me. He looks like he may suffer from being Jack-of-all-trades-master-of-none. He is a solid squad player. Perriera was very shaky with his kick outs and coming for crosses, but then, so was DeGea in his early years at the club. Overall the youngsters showed signs of promise but one curry goat game is nothing to judge them by and right now we can't wait to develop them to win back the major trophies. Buy baby buy. Last thing- Pogba is going shove his feet down his detractors throats.
        Read an article where Ruud Gullit stated that Pogba made no impression on the just concluded league. I guess if one only watch highlights and not the games they will draw that conclusion. Is Pogba expected to make the passes then go and score from the initial pass?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The media in general and the English media specifically seem so obsessed with the price paid for Pogba as if he was the one that demanded the 89m. As Murinho said, after this summer, he shouldn't be the most expensive player in the world.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

It was Perriera I was alluding to when I said Pogba likely will become a mentor..,
            He was so sure he was good enough to start he sough Pogba's advice regarding leaving.
            Now he has to justify it.

Comment

You realize that we have two Perriera's in the team - one the goalie that started yesterday and the other who went out on loan. I think the one who went out is a real talent and who maybe could have gotten a break if he'd stayed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                You realize that we have two Perriera's in the team - one the goalie that started yesterday and the other who went out on loan. I think the one who went out is a real talent and who maybe could have gotten a break if he'd stayed.
                I was surprised when he was sent to Granada. Apparently the fans there loved his contribution.

Comment

Thanks for the correction, totally mistook Harrop for Perriera.

Comment

you are right on most. Gomez and the Goal scorer have good touches. Mensah look like he doesn't know his strongest position. A least Jose a look at a few youths.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Another observation- well disregard for Jessie Lingard is well documented here but I must give credit where credit is due, he looks good actually better playing through the middle than out on the wings......on a few occasions.

Comment

Working...
                      X