Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
    i would rather win zero trophies than to play sh!t football
    Zero trophies? You got your wish! Wait, were't you the one early in the season predicting how Citeh was going to win 4 trophies?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

if you don't have a ticket...you don't have a chance...6 of 1...half a dozen of the other...

Comment

i would rather win zero trophies than to play sh!t football
        Well you got your wish.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Don't quit your day job or else you'll starve trying to be funny.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            Well you got your wish.
            ....damn it boy, unu facety now Sahara.

The likkle win gainst an u18 Ajax squad...an unusual full a big chat.
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

me fi tell you...the whole a jamaica find back them boy u jerseys...what a pathetic bunch

Comment

4-5 years in the wilderness being subjected to the likes of yous. I've had to be biting my tongue for those years after Bricktop kick off me face wid him Tims. We are back!!!!

Comment

Including the host of Sportsmax... George Davis ... He was draped in his ManU scarf on yesterday's show... LOL Finally something to celebrate LOL
                  Peter R

Comment

portugal attacking midfielder bernardo silva (monaco) is officially a man city player (£43m)

Comment

correction: club-record £60million

Comment

£43 million http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40061812

Comment

In the spirit of Jangle.........................

HL

Comment

portugal attacking midfielder bernardo silva (monaco) is officially a man city player (£43m)
                            I was hoping they would get Kylian Mbappe Lottin from the same club.

This kid gots some talent.

Kylian MBAPPE LOTTIN

MBAPPE LOTTIN

Kylian

Forward

HL

Comment

Unlike Sir X, me talk from a position of getting the information before posting.

Manchester City look set to get the Premier League transfer ball rolling after agreeing a £60million fee for Monaco midfielder Bernardo Silva.
                              http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...e-60m-man.html

Here tek this back

Comment

ahmm...the article you posted clearly says £43 million...like yuh knockout yuhself

Comment

Working...
                                X