Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Barnes : Klopp got more out of less by improved

Player performances

‘For Jurgen Klopp, all you can ask any manager to do is to maximise the potential of the team, and this is what he has done.
    'You look at Manchester United finishing sixth for example, they have got a better squad. Arsenal have got a better squad and they finished fifth.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz4hwfhD89o
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I guess Jose and Wenger got less out of more...lol,based on player performance
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Right! So if Klopp "maximised the potential of the team", then what needs to be done next?? - Splash de cash!! if LFC wants to have a chance of further improvement... i.e. challenge for the title.
    Peter R

Comment

Cash isnt the question , everyone​ will splash it,even newly promoted Newcastle will splash as much as LFC,some will splash more than both teams.The question is will player performances improve to add value to the club,and that question isnt reserved to LFC and Newcastle but all!

I have faith in both clubs for managerial reasons,Player performances will increase thus value, cant say the same for Man U and Arsenal their value i predict to go down ,player performances will not be maximised thus decreasing value.
      Last edited by Sir X; May 23, 2017, 10:27 PM.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Oh my,to think we won so many trophies solely because the managers of our opponents failed to get the maximum out of their players. Klopp is going to change that, well so I am told.
        Whilst in the real world, seems Pogba influenced that third wonder of La Liga to join Man U in a couple weeks, please deduct agent fees from Pogba's hefty price tag.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
          Cash isnt the question , everyone​ will splash it,even newly promoted Newcastle will splash as much as LFC,some will splash more than both teams.The question is will player performances improve to add value to the club,and that question isnt reserved to LFC and Newcastle but all!

I have faith in both clubs for managerial reasons,Player performances will increase thus value, cant say the same for Man U and Arsenal their value i predict to go down ,player performances will not be maximised thus decreasing value.
          Lawks - how comes me neva see dis ode to chupidity!!! LOL!!! Donkey - once and for all will you stop saying STUPIDNESS!!??? The MARKET VALUE is affected by PERFORMANCE, not the SQUAD VALUE. Dang!!! You are really f-ing DUMB!!! The internet cyan tek no more of your " fake news " (and chupidniss).
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
          X