No announcement yet.

I want to congratulate Tottenham, Sh!tty and Loserfool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jawge you are aware Klopp and Rafa have the same spending budget ? Paul didnt tell you that .
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

No I didn't know Rafa got a 100 mil. Either way there is no starring role for
      Rafa next block buster season. People want to see Pep and the miracle performing Jesus, Klopp with his cool hand and organization and Jose with his drama whilst winning. Okay 48 points for Rafa. happy now?

Comment

A. Griezmann: “I’ve reached a point where playing nice football & scoring goals isn’t enough. Winning titles, that’s what I want.”
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Give Rafa 3 years,knowing him he will pull off the impossible before and hush ,Pauly had no idea too,he thought Klopp was gettiing an peculiar amount... hehe 100 mill.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Ok.

Comment

Yeah checked him out on YouTube. He's better than Rashford and Lukaku.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                Give Rafa 3 years,knowing him he will pull off the impossible before and hush ,Pauly had no idea too,he thought Klopp was gettiing an peculiar amount... hehe 100 mill.
                I thought Klopp was getting a what? LOL!!! Like I said, stop spreading "fake news". You keep proving to the world you're both a liar and an eedyat - give me a link to where I thought anything about what Klopp was getting and then you can talk. You always make these claims but can never deliver *definitive* proof. KMT.

Anyway, based on media reports - FSG is about to break LFC spending outlays...will it be enough? Who knows. It all depends on the value he can get for our $, and whether or not we can kick on up the table. If the Squad Value does not approach that of our top rivals, it will take some magic to sustain a title challenge especially with the extra schedule of the Champions League. With his " more for less" strategy, eedyat X want to put Klopp into a " sell to buy " programme like G&H did to Rafa, dyam 5th Columnist. KMT. De bwoy jes' fool. LOL!!!
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                X