Congrats Arsenal. So is Wenger's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JANGLE are you happy with Manu style under MO

coaching and leadership. Do you think your team will be competitive in all competition next season.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Question #1 - Style - Not really but I understand his methods. He did what was necessary with the players that he has.

Question #2 - Coaching - Absolutely. Several players have improved under his coaching - Fellani, Phil Jones, Rashford, Herrera, Romero, Rojo, Lingard.

Question # 3 - Leadership - 1000% Absolutely. He has brought/is bringing back the Manchester United's winning mentality; the never-say-die mentality; the playing through pain mentality; the mental toughness mentality.

Question #4 - Being competitive in all competitions - Most definitely, especially if and when he gets the players that HE wants.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        Question #1 - Style - Not really but I understand his methods. He did what was necessary with the players that he has.

Question #2 - Coaching - Absolutely. Several players have improved under his coaching - Fellani, Phil Jones, Rashford, Herrera, Romero, Rojo, Lingard.

Question # 3 - Leadership - 1000% Absolutely. He has brought/is bringing back the Manchester United's winning mentality; the never-say-die mentality; the playing through pain mentality; the mental toughness mentality.

Question #4 - Being competitive in all competitions - Most definitely, especially if and when he gets the players that HE wants.
        ...and just like that Peejay exit the building.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

so we the gooners need a mo and arsene mold lol

right LAZIE
          "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Working...
          X