The site is no fun without..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The site is no fun without..

..witty Arsenal fans,I am appealing to my fellow ites to issue a get out jail free pass to the Arsenal fans.
    We will only talk about their success in the FA Cup AND nothing else.
    Could have been treated to this morning breakfast(ackee and saltfish) if only Dunny did not exit so abruptly.
    Hats off to my teacher for the occasional drop ins, and the even fewer visits PeeJay affords us every once in a while should be acknowledged.

Well, there is no homepage at this point. So those who don't have the forum save will not be able to access. These are the last daze ...
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Wenger get another two years...and no comment, yet!
      Peter R

Comment

While unnuh a celebrate it .....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I neither celebrate nor criticise, fi unuh bizniz dat; just found it worthy of mention since there has been no reaction on this site from the Arsenal fans.
          Peter R

Comment

You have to be clever, tie it in with the larger than life victory regarding the only cup worth drinking from, the coveted FA Cup.

Comment

When me was a bwoy there was a likkle mangy mongrel dawg inna the neighbourhood. We used to fling stone after him so till every time him see we a pass him cringe and run go hide......

On a different note.... the last time Arsenal won the EPL, Google wasn't around....I had to Google it......
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Funny nuh rah.

Arsenal back in the days was top class.

Have to admire the business management aspect of the Arsenal organization. They win that title year over year for profit and best run.

The fans have been long suffering. And they want to feel 'necessary' again.
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if Wenger drives a Yugo.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                  X