Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An indicator of progress

Boo-hoo, the big bad Real Madrid.
    Maybe he is homesick, you can have him if you give us back Ronaldo.
    Other tgan that, he isn't going anywhere.

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/40101493

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
    Boo-hoo, the big bad Real Madrid.
    Maybe he is homesick, you can have him if you give us back Ronaldo.
    Other tgan that, he isn't going anywhere.

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/40101493
    Are you crazy? How old is Ronaldo? Better you say Morata or Bale. PErsonally, I would prefer if DeGea stays.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie, Mr Zlatan could have been Ronaldo's father.
      There is no way our wish isn't having The player back,he could be fifty as far as I am concerned.Fcuk Messi!
      But I agree with you, we should keep DeGea.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
        Lazie, Mr Zlatan could have been Ronaldo's father.
        There is no way our wish isn't having The player back,he could be fifty as far as I am concerned.Fcuk Messi!
        But I agree with you, we should keep DeGea.
        Messi mess wid yuh gyal?
        Peter R

Comment

Still trying to fend off Floyd Mayweather as we speak.

Comment

But I am delighted to get financial assistance from Man U, that help was instrumental..

Comment

As much as I rate Ronaldo, I wouldn't want him back. We are looking ahead, not behind. Keeping DeGea is like signing a new player. If he wants to go, then he can go without any fuss from us, as long as we are getting the players we want from Real Madrid. I likey Varane and will take Morata + $.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Same objections were given when I wanted to land Alves from Sevilla.
                It is a shot term gain that goes nicely with the looong term plans.
                We remove the mongrels( City, and Spurs) immediately with the injection of Ronaldo, plus we deprive RM of the general who will certainly help us in our CL aspirations.
                There are no more worlds to conquer, it is time for CR to return home.

Comment

He would be a disruption to the team IMO as the team would need to be rebuilt around him for the very short term. I think once Murinho gets the players that he wants this summer, then we will dust out all comers and hurry-come-uppers.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Plausible, given the great job he did regarding the initial acquisitions.
                    Well then let us retire the #7 jersey, it is a crying shame when mere mortals are given it considering the handful of previous players who esch made a case to have it retired in their honor.

Comment

I could go with that, but Griezman says he wants it, so let's see if he can live up to it. The last one was an abject failure wearing the #7.

Comment

Okay!

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                          I could go with that, but Griezman says he wants it, so let's see if he can live up to it. The last one was an abject failure wearing the #7.
                          ... and strange enough he is shining for Lyon.
                          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

...lesser weight on his shoulders, lesser league and lesser expectations.

Comment

Working...
                            X