Loserfool Likkle Man...mek me show yuh s'ppen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loserfool Likkle Man...mek me show yuh s'ppen

You a jabber bout winning league out a more with less......then yuh laugh bout my side a spend 300m pon transfers......look ya......

Manchester City are pushing ahead with a £250million spree to give manager Pep Guardiola the resources to challenge in four competitions next season.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...an-Mbappe.html

Wishpart him a go put Sanchez, Aguero, Jesus, Sane and Mbappe?
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Spend,spend,spend and spend $300mill for 6th place the thing is Rafa will take it this season leaving you in 7th.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I can live with that if we win CL & FA Cup
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

And we win the prem
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

If Sanchez and Mbappe come to city; it only means that Sterling and Sane will ride the pine. These guys would have to raise their game and work very hard. My guess is that Pep is going for three titles in the new season.

BTW Greizman is better than Mbappe. Why pay so much for Mbappe and he is no way near Jesus's class?

Comment

Sticking to the More with Less Policy

'Liverpool won't spend £100m just because Manchester City spend £100m': Incoming Anfield chief executive Peter Moore refuses to be led by opponents' transfer policy
            http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...pend-100m.html

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
              If Sanchez and Mbappe come to city; it only means that Sterling and Sane will ride the pine. These guys would have to raise their game and work very hard. My guess is that Pep is going for three titles in the new season.

BTW Greizman is better than Mbappe. Why pay so much for Mbappe and he is no way near Jesus's class?
              After all, Jesus can walk on watah!
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Same so

Comment

Working...
                X