Mendy & Ederson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mendy & Ederson

have both confirmed they will be Man City players next season...a prototype pep goalkeeper & a skillful bruising left back

Man City seems to be serious about improving their squad. Woodward get a list from MArch and all now they haven't had a bid rejected. I wonder what David Gill doing?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

don't dem seh yuh agreed terms with greizmann?

Comment

Mendy is a good player; that's good buy by Pep.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
          don't dem seh yuh agreed terms with greizmann?
          dem who? This time of the year you cannot believe everything you read. If it is not on the MU official site, then I see it as a rumor.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

so far they're buying two players that I liked, Bernardo Silva and Mendy. Let's see how the transfer season pans out.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Not impressed with Silva but Mendy is a balla.

Comment

I like Silva. He is a Hazard lite.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Yuh on yuh own wid dem two

Comment

yaya toure has signed a one year contract to remain with manchester city for the 2017/2018 season...welcome back big man

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                      dem who? This time of the year you cannot believe everything you read. If it is not on the MU official site, then I see it as a rumor.
                      With Athletico tranfer ban upheld and they can't sign any players until next year, doubt they will sell anybody

Comment

Originally posted by Za View Post
                        With Athletico tranfer ban upheld and they can't sign any players until next year, doubt they will sell anybody
                        Agreed! Read about the transfer ban earlier. To be honest, I am more interested in MU signing Belloti from Torino.

Comment

We can get him also, dat lickl3 French bwoywould improve my starting eleven tremendouly, REALLY looking forward to the exchanges between Henrikh and Griezmann, the youth is unique, and as such, will influence our style of play.
                          Ongle hope a some disinformation, I do not give a flying .demas to whether Athletico can replace him or not, if Man U somehow suddenly becomes sentimental, if loans are accepted under the ban den we will loan Mata to dem.
                          Get it done, Mourinho.

Comment

Agreed

Comment

This is why Manu fans should have respect for Rooney. When rooney was called from Everton he did not dither. Rooney knew he was stepping up to a bigger stage which meant a bigger performance. Why is it that Greizman wants to stay at a club that won't beat Real nor Barca to any of the titles in Spain? I won't even mention the Champions league. If Athletico had some
                              chance in Spain, then his refusal is understood. Wonder if Pep got to him?

Comment

Working...
                              X