Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rafa boys them win the Champions League

Zidane is damn lucky
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Zidane is manager of the year. Congrats RM.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Congrats Zidane and Ronaldo Booo Ramos, dyam eedyat!
      Peter R

Comment

Zidane is the real deal.Congrats.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Read where he changed the formation to 4-4-2, it is good to see a manager that is not intractable, one that is willing to adapt.
          There is that question of that almost over the hill Ronaldo, a player clearly harder to replace than Bale.
          But yes, the timing may be right for Man U to snatch Bale, or real will have to continue paying the hefty pay tab.
          My thing is RM is going to need the extremely gifted Bale though, and the living legend ZZ is smart enough to know that.
          Move over Barca, and congrats to our fine son, CR.

Comment

That is the problem for 2019 season as they won the double and money should be flowing in. They can afford to keep them both, sell a few players and bring in a few.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
            X