U20 WC Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U20 WC Update

England U20 beat Italy in the semis. If I was a betting man I would have lost. I was certain after getting by Zambia, Italy would have won everything.

So the final is now between England and Venezuela.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

mi rah

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Zambia lacked the experience. Should not have lost against 10 men Italy.

England is clearly a surprise. Thanks for a heavy Black presence on the team.

Venezuela is clearly a surprise.

I hope the south American team win. Could not stand the gloating in the UK media.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I could recall many debates on this forum; when some would shout me down saying only "Brasil can play like Brasil". I kept saying no it can be taught.

How did Venezuela U20 (specifically) get to play this way? Venez U20 moves the ball and dance just as Brasil. They have a distinct star to boot. I watched highlights and saw the #7 (name too long); he did catch my eye. I then watched him in a full game against the US and said yes he is legit. If this kid stays focused and work on his game he can be right up there with Neymar and Jesus. I did notice that he was a scrimage/futsal king; you can know these ballas. Their signature play is to stop the ball, then dare three or so players to come then move through them.

This is an Indictment on Ja's football. How did Venezuela the foot stool of S.America football produce a youth team of this quality? Ja's youth team cannot beat none of the US youth teams yet Venezuela just move in and out of the US defensive third at will. This also shows the US youth system that there is another level to the game (speed of thought and solving problems in tight spaces). You could put the yellow Jersey and blue shorts on this Venezuela team and people would think they are Brazilians.

Really hope Venezuela keep this team together because come 2022; they will have a lot to say. Yeah I didn't forget Cardova, he is like 7's Robin
        his knowledge of the ball science is not as deep as 7.

Comment

Yep, that heavy presence is worth noting.

Comment

Brazil lose to Argentina 1NIL in a friendly yessiday.

Good game. Argentina has nothing to gloat about their win.

Brazil plays Australia nexxx week.

Ssssup King Jawge? Hope everything krisss. Hope the Boys are doing OK.
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

All is well, just been very busy. I will speak on Brazil with Jesus later.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X