• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea hand caught in Southampton the cookie Jar

http://www.90min.com/posts/5120531-s...irgil-van-dijk

Is a ban appropriate Rock
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

That is why a mere fine will not do.
    Chelsea deserves to be punished but I doubt Conte flew the player to a location to have further discussions, and they certainly did not announce a deal has been agreed..
    Chelsea gets fined, and Pool fined and banned would be reasonable.

Comment

Yuh love ban,suh when mi did get ban yuh did happy when mi a defen di tiefing business..lol

Part and parcel mi say,interesting at the end of both articles a $100m seems to be referenced.

One thing though,you are consistent
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Okay, I got it, you are saying whereas it is my opinion that Butler is as selfish as it gets, I still bemoan the ban you recieved for defending him. So you are asking me to draw parallels ..with you defending your good good Pool.
        The problem is you will get a bly but not Butler or Pool, and that remains consistent...
        It is said the rats are first to jump OVERBOARD on a sinking ship, hope you can swim because Pool had no chance of equaling or bettering last season's performance, and if anything this meddling will cut your chances to even lower.
        The darn thing ended before it started.

When is sixth place better than fourth?

Comment

Working...
        X