Michael Bradley ...again, this fellow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Bradley ...again, this fellow

just reminded me how wrong I was about him when he was at the Metrostars. Nice goal against MExico ... and that was a rahtid shot that hit the post as well.

Talking bout rahtid shot ... what about that freekick by the Mexican? It's so nice watching all these football games as a neutral fan.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

It was a very good game. Very entertaining for this neutral. I must say that I was impressed by the US team. Weird-looking Bruce Arena really knows how to coach the USA team....ONLY. He is the American Carl Brown.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Talking bout free kicks.

The Scotland England match was a display on free kicks also.

Sad that Scotland could not hold on to the 2-1 lead.

Engerland tied the game in the 90th minute.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        Talking bout free kicks.

The Scotland England match was a display on free kicks also.

Sad that Scotland could not hold on to the 2-1 lead.

Engerland tied the game in the 90th minute.
        HL.... as I watched that game and saw Griffiths scoffed 2 shots I was laughing at him wondering when he will be removed from the stage. However, those 2 freekicks .....wow.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Also watched some African qualification. Those Africans are so fast, strong and "athletic", and oooohh how they love the spectacular. Check out the highlights of Ghana vs Ethiopia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJiEscqs_qY
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
          X