Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balance: 10 to 15 goals

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2017/0...iring-decades/

Another striker to give us same,a centre back and left back and our business is done,Salah can play across the middle and both wings,also a striker.I expect Klopp to move for another that can do same.

People Dedd,Dedd,Dedd! We will wim the prem.10 to 15 goals last season would have given us the Prem.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
    https://www.thisisanfield.com/2017/0...iring-decades/

Another striker to give us same,a centre back and left back and our business is done,Salah can play across the middle and both wings,also a striker.I expect Klopp to move for another that can do same.

People Dedd,Dedd,Dedd! We will wim the prem.10 to 15 goals last season would have given us the Prem.
    When yuh say "we" ... yuh talking
    1. Chelsea
    2. Man City
    3. Newcastle
    4. All the Above]
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Anybady but Man U ,yuh see mi !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        Anybady but Man U ,yuh see mi !
        You have no idea how much I appreciate that answer.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Believe me I do,ask Pauly.

Comment

Newcastle man dat Lazie.

Rafa run tings .
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Salah.....grossly overpriced.

What a darn waste of money.

You could get at least 3 or 4 top quality South American players for that price.

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Correction : Rafa fi life,when Man U get tun ova by New castle ,in the prem ,then LFC in the Fa cup,then newcastle in the league cup,then LFC in the league cup and pool in the Prem,guess who I will be cheering for,its like christmas every month of the year.

Something Pauly and unnu caaan ovstand,yuh see mi ! Incidentally I am planning to take a trip to champs next year,you guys want to tag along for the cultural experience ?

Comment

As if city can do better in the market.

Comment

Working...
                  X