Alexi Lalas, just made the most sensible suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alexi Lalas, just made the most sensible suggestion

About fans making deragatory comments.In this case Mexican fans making homphobic chants.He suggested that the ref should stop play and award a corner everytime the fans belt out deragatory chants.

Wow !...simple and effective !
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

How about just shoot them with rubber bullets and run them out a the stadium
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      About fans making deragatory comments.In this case Mexican fans making homphobic chants.He suggested that the ref should stop play and award a corner everytime the fans belt out deragatory chants.

Wow !...simple and effective !
      Now why am I not surprised that you'd think that's a sensible solution.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Give us yours.Beside as Jangle suggested, gimmie something better, because you know best!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Give us yours.Beside as Jangle suggested, gimmie something better, because you know best!
          I have never claimed to know best, but I know stupidity when I see it...and this suggestion...Sir X...is dyam stupid. Why not give them a penalty kick for fans throwing coins? LOL! (And Jangle suggestion is smarter than fi u).
          Last edited by Paul Marin; June 22, 2017, 12:32 AM.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I think its an excellent suggestion,glad to hear you dont have one.

Mr crab inna barrel.

Comment

I think its an excellent suggestion,glad to hear you dont have one.

Mr crab inna barrel.
              Of course you'd think it's an excellent suggestion. There is a reason a donkey has never won the nobel prize.

Comment

And yuh still caan gi an alternative,yuh juss love beat up yuh gum,every day yuh rush mi bout gun,gun,gun and di wikedest ting is everbady know yuh nuh own one...hehe.

Comment

Is there a different reason why an owl hasn't won either?
                  I wonder why the name Nicholas Anelka keeps popping up in my mind?

Lol!

Comment

And yuh still caan gi an alternative,yuh juss love beat up yuh gum,every day yuh rush mi bout gun,gun,gun and di wikedest ting is everbady know yuh nuh own one...hehe.
                    KMT- Jangle already gave you the answer. Eedy-boo.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                      Is there a different reason why an owl hasn't won either?
                      I wonder why the name Nicholas Anelka keeps popping up in my mind?

Lol!
                      Owls, donkeys, X's...same thing - lower life forms with inferior intellect.

Comment

You and Man U a fren , yuh see wha mi a talk bout ,aaah sah !

Comment

That is one role that can't be monitored by ref. Who dedes what is a bad word during the game to give a corner?

That sounds like something Alexis would come up with.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You and Man U a fren , yuh see wha mi a talk bout ,aaah sah !
                            Me and Manu** ah fren? LOL!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X