Walk good Mr. Rooney....be afraid Loserfool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walk good Mr. Rooney....be afraid Loserfool

Wayne Rooney has rejoined Everton after leaving Manchester United on a free transfer, the Merseyside club confirmed on Sunday.

The 31-year-old has completed an emotional return to Goodison Park, 13 years after leaving for United in a £26.5million deal.

Everton confirmed the two-year deal - which is worth around £150,000-a-week - with a short teaser video entitled 'welcome home Wayne'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...n-Everton.html
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

just have fun Rooney,and you will be just fine.

Comment

Was he a bad influence in the Manu dressing room? Fergie was willing to sell him, and the coaches all had him in and out. He may have been complaining too much and may have affected others. When he wasn't playing his full and still thought he was the man of the team.

Good luck to Rooney and hope he can revive his career.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Wish you all the best Wazza. You came, you saw, you conquered. 251 MU goals.....Record.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I recall when the young whippersnapper Rooney left Everton for ManDisUnited. The Everton faithful were up in arms.

The young Rooney became a legend .

Now that his better days are behind him...he is attempting to unring the bell of disdain he has left behind in Everton.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Why you don't go sell Delph and leave big people business alone
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Yeah...rrright.

Use up Rooney and let I'm guh.

Nyam & leff for the Everton fans.

HL

Comment

He is being mentioned with the greatest.., abd well deserved too.
                Any parallels with Sterling?
                Always thought a mirror would be a perfect present for you.

Comment

Won everything worth winning.

Comment

Why would you want to give me a mirror?

I have bout 4 or 5.

I could give you 2....

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                      Wayne Rooney has rejoined Everton after leaving Manchester United on a free transfer, the Merseyside club confirmed on Sunday.

The 31-year-old has completed an emotional return to Goodison Park, 13 years after leaving for United in a £26.5million deal.

Everton confirmed the two-year deal - which is worth around £150,000-a-week - with a short teaser video entitled 'welcome home Wayne'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...n-Everton.html
                      Cyan wait fi him reach on ah Anfield...cyan wait!!! He had the dubious distinction for playing for two fool-fool clubs! KMT.
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I only accept functional mirrors, HL.
                        The gesture is, nonetheless, appreciated.

Comment

Love or hate him, one has to acknowledge his name is worthy to be remembered, a player of the tallest order.
                          A legend!

Comment

Working...
                          X