No announcement yet.

Tappa:Blame the players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why Aesenal,we at Man U intend to make Mourinho very happy!LOL.

Comment

Tappa and the players don't understand the basics of soccer. EVERY PLAY SHOULD BE AN INTENDED PASS TO YOUR TEAMMATES, TURNOVERS SHOULDN'T BE A STRATEGY. The Jamaican defender ran away from the advancing player as if he was playing zone defense. No pressure on the ball, bloom in the back of the net.
      The ball can't get in the back of the net unless a player kicks it in, so track the players. These players act like they prefer to watch the game rather than play in it. Jamaica is the least technical side in the tournament.
      Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
      Mitty

Comment

They played like a team today,it seems as if they played down to Mex and Salvador.

Pleasantly surprised, good win ,I wonder what would be the score if he had a UEAFA - A liscene.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

It was Taylor.
          The help needed help, Burke was silly.
          I was never worried about stringing together some puropseful passes, Tappa has that pat.
          The subs needed to be substituted,it is a frail defense why the players are over compensating(fallacious to fault the offense), my respect for Lawrence has doubled.
          Undeniable evidence of a progression.

Comment

Well just like the results and the manner of the victory surprise you, Tappa's distinguishing himself may do that to you too.
            It is called a progression,sorting things out game by game.
            Canada was the quicker of the two teams in the second half,I would have brought in a good ball handler, albeit old,JJ would have etched into the possessiion stats, reducing Canada probing attacks.
            Blake was a cat today.
            Congrats Tappa and The born a yard Boyz!!!

Comment

Working...
            X