3 love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 love

It's the players fault!,from the unliscened coach.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Today's competition:

Zambrano has a wealth of experience as a player, technician, and coach. He has earned his UEFA A Diploma coaching award as well a USSF Coaching A Licence. He has more than 25 years of experience coaching in North America, Europe, and South America.

http://www.canadasoccer.com/canada-s...rogram-p160654

Food for thought.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

JFF: Online courses are out there ,we need to partner with associations to upgrade the knowledge

https://dcc.ussoccer.com/

https://learning.thefa.com/totara/pr...ewtype=program

OR -Brazil

Here in Brazil, in order to become a Soccer Coach you gotta have the proper Certificate.
      There are many Soccer Coaching Courses in Brazil - and they are not as well-structured or well - designed as the European Courses.
      They are mostly based on the past experiences of former Successful Coaches . There are many tips but very little in terms of drills.

I did the course provided by Sindbol (www.sindbolfutebol.com.br). It was a great course (yes, there were many drills to study), and we had lessons from the likes of I. Chaves (former Brazilian National TEam Assistant Coach - 1977) and R. Coelho (former Fifa referee).

I know that there are some very good programs offered by the best Professional Teams themselves.
      Try contacting such teams as São Paulo FC (www.saopaulofc.com.br) or Cruzeiro (www.cruzeiroec.com.br).

Comment

We need $50,000 us annually allocated to developing our football director and head coaches of all our programs with the required UEAFA - A & B liscence or equivalent of that standard.

A drop in the bucket ! that can move mountains,a mustard seed !

The Forward Funds is an annual US$1.25-million financial assistance provided by FIFA to all member associations under this new FIFA administration. It replaces the Financial Assistance Programme (FAP) worth US$400,000 annually, which was implemented under the Sepp Blatter-led FIFA administration.

This Forward Funds is done in two tranches — US$500,000 that goes towards administration and investment in the women's programme, and US$750,000 that goes towards infrastructure and projects.

Stakeholders need to question how it will be spent,we cant say we are broke anymore,if we do then why,given the annual stipend !

We are talking 1,250,000 USD =159,556,399.13JMD annually !
        Last edited by Sir X; July 20, 2017, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
          It's the players fault!,from the unliscened coach.
          Why do you say the coach is unlicensed ?

Comment

I dont consider the JFF courses of any standard,from what i am hearing it is a joke.I heard he did an observational course under Big Sam,if you know of any credentials please share, our federation , media and fans thinks its irrelevant to report on his knowledge base.

Thanks.

Comment

I don't really follow his coaching courses. In 2008 he did the English FA Level 3
              course which is the same as Uefa B http://rjrnewsonline.com/sports/whit...ss/advertising.
              I know he did the concacaf international coaching program.
              Over the years he's been attending various coaching programs all over.
              I remember him spending 3 weeks in brazil
              http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...s/sports9.html

I was always under the impression he was actively improving himself.

I'll try to find a list of all his traning

Comment

Nice to know,so whitmore is proving the theory that being certified does not translate to being a good coach.We probably need more coaches who are certified to see a difference or Tappa needs to upgrade to the A level or Level 4 to see results.

Comment

What about the coach who have Diploma in Sport Science from Germany and graduated top of his class at Leipzig University. Does that count for anything?

A few Jamaican coaches well have pretty decent qualification.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

So as I said before we need to get them involved, 20years post WC 98 and we don't have a Jamaican TD/ coach with the required standard running the program?

It can't be every 4years we get a forgein white man and pay him a million dollars,our Fifa
                    stipend to struggle in our WC campaign.

Get our coaches,build our program by pushing out the standard certified coaches in masses ,or key areas of our program,U13,16,18,20 and23.

Comment

Again if we have a coaches association they can prove their worth also get their own sponsorship, fundraisers and scholarship to do courses.

JFF have their own agenda and while they will do the basic they will not be responsible for much more.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Again mek some sense! It's written in their constitution and mandate,they govern all things football.

If you have no interest in the game being played at a high technical level,tek it out of your mandate.

Comment

governing don't mean you have to be running it. They govern NPL but they don't run it.

Comment

Exactly the running has to be within the JFF guidelines,like the jff mandate RSpl coaches must have a level 2 certificate.

Comment

certified by whom? tappa has qualifications

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                              X