Old Hypocrite Sir X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Hypocrite Sir X

Guardiola is now ready to take his spending in this transfer window alone to £220m by signing another centre-back.

How comes yuh so silent pon your other side spending? More fi "more".
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Good for Pep,talk to me after we win the prem with le$$.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yes to neckback!!!
      I totally agree wid yuh.

Comment

The pauper angle isn't even remotely believable, and if it was ever at any time, it can't be now in light of the unprecedented (proposed and actual)spending by Pool..
        My guess is your excuse for failing will be they were outspent, or having a coach that is lacking.
        Pick yuh poison,bredrin.

Comment

Working...
        X