X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tappppaaaaaaa!

My coach
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

MAD blurrght naught ref , but wi win 1-0 , they need to invest in Tappa UEAFA A liscene !

DUN TALK !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Tek ah leave off di board an come back afta di final. This way the Buffoonery
      can cease.

Comment

King Jawge....you had more faith in this outcome than all of us.

The game was essentially GK Blake v. Mexico.

That set piece was executed to perfection. Straight from Tappa play book.

Congratulation Jamaica!
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Yuh nuh value the African educating himself, Tappa does he holds a FA level 3 , equivalent to a UEAFA (B) liscene according to ZA !

Comment

Tappa shame you X....yuh ave hegg on yuh face.
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

NOT 1 UB40 , NOT 1 forgein coach, NOT 1 white coach....HL ?

I am going to start a go fund me page for Tappa UEAFA A liscene, You and Jawge mi a check 1st fi match my 1k.

Comment

Congrats to Tappa and our team.

Comment

Yuhseeit

Shoulda never release di ban.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEhSCZRs_Ys

Comment

Yes sah, saw the team and called. Didn't post it but another player to make his mark is Lowe. I said to myself Lowe should be giving more on set plays, well he came up in the semis. Taylor contributed big time too ,he is Blake's
                      bodyguard. I like how the whole team sticks together and play for each other.

I will repeat; Ja (current) is abetter team than Mexico. Any questions?

Comment

Working...
                      X